Thursday, September 27, 2007

I've Arrived!

Well, I am finally here in Germany!

My flight was very long and I got through a lot of movies! I even watched another "Herbie" movie after I quite enjoyed the one we watched at school last week.

I was picked up from the airport and driven to my new house. They don't really have a speed limit on the motorway here so we were travelling at well over 100km/h which is a bit different from home!

At my new house I have a big bedroom that even has a couch and a sink in it. I have unpacked all of my things already and have even had a quick look around the neighbourhood where I live. All of the houses are three storeys and the streets are lined with big trees- it's a very pretty part of town! Jason has shown me where the supermarket is and we went in to buy a few things. It was quite tricky reading all the labels in German but I did understand the lady at the counter when she told me the price in German so that was good!

Well here are some pictures from around the neighbourhood and some from our house. This weekend I am going to the markets to buy a bike so that will be exciting!

Miss M
xx

P.S Sorry if there are typing mistakes....I am typing this in the dark because I have jet lag and am wide awake because my brain is on NZ time still.

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your place looks and sounds really fantastic
I hope you get to do different things and learn german.Keep in touch and make sure u do.

from Ella xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxo

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have been checking the blog Ella. I hope you are enjoying your holidays! I have learnt one German phrase that I think might come in handy: "Ich spreche kaum Deutsch"- it means "I don't speak much German".

Anonymous said...

Your place is looks good and I hope you have a good time in Germany. Thanks for being a great teacher and we hope to see you soon.

- From a room 10 student.

Anonymous said...

Today was our first day at school and the teacher was not what I exepted she was you know kind of yelly(shouts alot)and she keeps us quiet all the time and it is anynoing. I don't want to get in troble with her.

if in the future you teach in gemany any student in germany would be lucky to have a teacher like you!!!!!!!!!!you're the best!


Anonymous xoxooxox